Sunday 9 November 2014

ROSCAT


Hello Friends,

This is my fifth Post.

And this one is about a DOS based game that I made as an assignment for one of my PG modules.

Yes friends I am pursuing my Post Graduation in Game Development.

So the game is called "ROSCAT".

ROSCAT is basically a DOS based game made in C++ only, using Visual Studio 2013.

This game consists of three different games:
1. Rock-Paper-Scissor.
2. Scrabble.
3. Tic-Tac-Toe.

Now you guys can easily guess why is this game called ROSCAT.

So, in this game you can play three different games.

There is not much to explain about this game so i will start showing the screenshots of the game right away.

Main Boot Screen (Animated)

Game Loading Screen (Animated)

Main Menu

Game Menu

Rock-Paper-Scissor

Scrabble

Tic-Tac-Toe

And by animated I meant there are a bit of movement effects in those screens, which you people can see in the game play video of the game:


No comments:

Post a Comment