Sunday 9 November 2014

Android Game


Hello Friends,

This is my second blog post, and I am as excited as I was at the time of my first blog post.

Reason is its the same day am posting all this posts so my energy is on the peak.

So, enough with my introduction and all, now i must come to the point.



This post is about the second game that i made, and it was for android platform. I followed a tutorial and made this game. So, its not my game, its just what i worked during my free time in the last year of my graduation.

So, the game is an android platform based 2D side scroller game. This game was developed using Eclipse as an IDE and android SDK. Obviously if we want to develop a game for android then these are our basic requirements, we really need these.

In this post I don't have much to talk about as it is pretty simple game or should say pretty basic game to develop. But... yes BUT is was a good experience working on this game (Following the tutorial).

As I told you this game is basic so the art used in this game is very much in fact was provided by the guy who made up the tutorial.

Here are some or say two images about what the game exactly looks like:

Android Game First Image

Android Game Second Image

So, as you can see this is very basic game that i made in java by following an Android Game Development Tutorial.

Yes!

I will be uploading video of the game play of this game as well, asap.

I hope you people liked my this post as well.

THANK YOU :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment